Friday, October 10, 2008

TAKE BACK AMERICA! By RG Williams

I received a YouTube video "The Second American Revolution" and I strongly recommend that everyone, everywhere - watch it, and then get off your butt and do something about it! Everyone is watching Wall Street and the World Economies and running like scared children from a "falling sky" 

STOP RIGHT NOW! THIS IS AMERICA! STAND UP AND HOLD YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE! IT IS TIME TO YELL FROM THE HOUSE TOPS "I AM MAD AS HELL AND AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" 

Or maybe you are the person that is content to allow others to control your life, dictate how much money you make, why it makes sense to overtax some and then give that overage to those that refuse to work, or be accountable for the destructive health habits... dictate what food you eat, clothes you wear, where you live, where your children go to school, what your children learn in school... maybe you are the person that says "I don't want to draw attention to me, so I won't do anything, let someone else take care of me and my family" - maybe you think it is ok to be a sheep and you can't stand those who use their voice, those who refuse to let others do things for them... I don't know who you are - BUT - you do!

SO I YELL OUT! I AM MAD AS HELL AND AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! BECAUSE THAT IS WHO I AM.

No comments: